Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Abortion

Next February 11th it will be performed an inquire to the Portuguese people if they agree or not if women should be punished or not for abortion. There are many different opinions, some are against the abortion but they defend that women should not be judged. Other says that abortion should be a free act and not an act punishable.
Let me tell you a story:

About 6 years ago I knew a girl X that get pregnancy and she has asked help to do an abortion. She has asked 200 Eur to me and another 200 Eur to a friend of mine. I was not comfortable with the idea of cooperate with such thing, but I have never refused to help anyone, neither my enemies (everybody has friends and enemies in life).
I remember we were in middle February… and I have borrowed the money. She has aborted. In the same year, by June, my friend said “look, X is pregnant again”. I have answered “I don’t care”.


There is a lot of information about how to avoid pregnancy. There are so many ways to do that, so why people are stubborn, stupid and irresponsible, continuing to do sex without any contraceptive?
I know that accidents can happen. But accidents do not happen to the same personne in a short interval time as in my story. And if you get bad luck and you have an accident, be responsible and accept it.
I know that love is beautiful and sometimes there is no time to take precautions. If you find that love is beautiful as me, you will discover that to daddy or mommy is beautiful too.

Do what you want but at least be responsible for your own acts.

No comments: