Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Escapade

Tomorrow morning at 5 a.m., I'll leave home to take a ride. Where?! I really don't know. I'll just take a few music CDs and drive until the infinite. One of the CDs which I'm looking are the Nigthwish. I'll return late. Perhaps I’ll return next day, who knows?! Yes, this happens often, that means that I need a quite and peaceful place, quite far away from my work.

There are no doubts that Tarja Turunen (now, Anette Olzon) has a beautiful voice.

Elvenpath – Nightwish

1 comment:

Single Mind said...

Since a close friend of yours has been screwing up with her comments, I've decided to not permit any anonymous comments from now on.
Thank you for the correction, Mr. Anonymous.
By the way, I was more interested on resting and listen some music, rather than do research about people. And yes, I know that the band has split away, I think in 2004 (not sure... and I'll not figure that out).