Monday, July 30, 2007

Claustrophobia

Claustrophobia: fear of being in enclosed spaces (by Cambridge Dictionaries Online).

What do they mean by 'space'?! Is it necessarily a physical space?

Yesterday I’ve wake up completely in the clouds… dreamy, smiling, loving, and everything that you can imagine when you feel that no matters what you’ll have a beautiful day. Suddenly I’ve received a message, it was most like an order, imposing me a schedule. Did I say that nothing could change my mood?! Ok, I was wrong.

Sometimes we must to attend some meetings, for social reasons. It’s always nice to have good social relationships. So… here we go. I’ve put a black dress and went to the meeting.

Do you know what is to pass all afternoon sited on a sofa, watching TV?! Fortunately I’ve took some crafts to do with me. I was always checking the time on the watch. Sometimes I’d look to my phone. Who knows?! Perhaps an unexpected meeting could take me out of such ‘space’. While we were talking, someone says “I wish you could stay here for the entire month.” I’ve swallowed dry often times and my mind was screaming “help me.”

I really hate when someone tries to govern my life. You can say “It was just a wish”. Well…No, it was not. I love so much my life as it is that I panic when I feel losing the control. And you ask “why to you think people tries to rule your life?” The answer is “I know my parents.

At the end of the day, I’ve relaxed on my bed petting the cat sleeping on my tummy.

No comments: