Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Old Passions

To be honest I took this picture from another friend. This remembers me something (recent or not!), the affection, the safety, the passion that stick two people together.

I've replied the picture to a very old friend (ok, ex-boyfriend) and I've got a huge smile and a felted comment. Some weeks ago he made me a curious question: "Do you already have thought how it would be if we rebuilt the relationship?!" I laughed, I knew someday he would ask it. He knows the detailed answer and I'll not publish it here. But I have a question for him: "If you tell me that I'm too much exigent for you, how can you think on rebuilding a relationship?!"

This guy was the only one that has respected me in all senses during all over the relationship. It's difficult to find decent people around and hard to stick together two Aries. Mathematically I can deduce that only Aries people are decent. :)

No comments: