Thursday, November 29, 2007

Effort 0%

I wonder why people are so sloppy.

This morning, at 7 a.m., I had no hot water (no natural gas in the tubes) to take a bath. I’ve looked to the gas bill and realized that I only could call after 8 a.m. to advertise the gas company. I’ve waked up at 9:30 and I still had any gas pressure. I’ve called to the emergency number and surprise, surprise… nobody had called by that time. The technicians have phoned me one hour later, saying that all the building had no natural gas, but at the moment they had fixed the problem.

Does this means that nobody in this building takes baths with hot water, or that nobody heats the milk for the breakfast?! Or does this means that nobody cares about, thinking that someone will call to the company later?!

1 comment:

Pepe Luigi said...

I have arrived
I have gone into
I like it
I`ll returne.

Congratulations by your nice operates.
Pepe