Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Feeds

I’ve installed the new MSN version (8.5). I was reticent since many people says it is a worthless version. Anyway, I decided to try it. Of course the firewall had not accepted the connection, however I’ve solved the problem. I’ve installed also a mail package… I could have my personal e-mail account there and separately the work account in thunderbird. It was a nice attempt…I still can not download mails from the clix website if I do not have a clix connection.

The advantage is that I can check the feeds there. Yes… the feeds corresponding to your blogs and some other stuff to distract me. The IE was not checking the feeds (a problem that only Microsoft could solve) and Mozilla does not have such ability. So, times to times (ok, averagely one time each 2 months) I took a manual tour to the blogs. Don’t blame me, I do not have so much time as you to be always up to date. Why I’m not using Firefox?! Simple… I’m tired of having the BSOD.

If Windows Live Mail will check the feeds without problems, you can be sure to have some more comments about your writings, i.e., if (and only if) you write something significant. @:-p

No comments: