Monday, April 7, 2008

I'll Freeze Tonight

Traveling is always a problem. We must prepare a suitcase with everything we need during our journey. And even if the journey is only for 24 hours we must prepare it. One of the problems is... the suitcase will be 15% full of its capacity with all your cloths and possessions you want to take with you. The solution could be to put everything in a handbag but... because you have some perfume, cream and toothpaste, you must do the bag check-in. That's the reason to choose a suitcase; otherwise the handbag at the airport arrival will seem a garbage bag.
Another problem is the cloths we must wear, if the weather is completely different from our home country. The weather at this moment is fine:
However, tonight, at my arrival the weather will be not so pleasant.
I can take a coat and hat with me. Everybody at the airport will pay attention at such Eskimo. I could put the coat in the suitcase, right?! In that way I wouldn’t have any problem. But… if the airport lost my suitcase, I would be in a familiar situation: to not have at least clean underpants to change in about 36 hours.

No comments: