Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Negative Minds

In life, all of us have met or will meet someone who has always an opposite opinion from yours. I mean… If you say yes he/she will say no. If you agree he/she will disagree, and so on. Of course, you do not see or talk with such people everyday. But many times you can denote stubbornness on those people; they just want to be different from you and better than you. Many times those people are just “unbelievable” on invoking ridicules arguments to justify their opinions.

Now, imagine you are making a suggestion or asking something to someone and you got a reply like these ones:

Monday I do NOT like…
Tuesday I do NOT want…
Wednesday I do NOT go…
Thursday I did NOT knew…
Friday I did NOT noticed…
Saturday I did NOT paid attention…
Sunday I did NOT made…
February 30th
I did NOT saw...

Try to imagine to listen those sentences everyday, even at night in your dreams (That would be a curse). And try to imagine the same person saying those sentences (That would be what?! A hell?!). Some of you are just wondering “Why do you not buy a shotgun?” Humm… what a terrific idea.

Well, a lesson must be taken from this story. We must learn to say NO too, whatever it costs. Let's try to be different and enjoy the negativism of life.

No comments: