Tuesday, May 8, 2007

E-Shopping

Definitively I am lucky on purchasing goods by internet. Last year I bought some Soy Lecithin for the memory and some Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane for the knees rheumatism. The shipping cost from UK to Portugal was so high, that I have bought quantities for 2 years at once.

The MSM arrived by regular mail without delay, but the Lecithin was retained by the customer’s office. So I have asked to the e-shop if they could send the package with the Lecithin to UK to a friend of mine, after receiving back the package from the customer’s office. They have sent an e-mail promptly saying YES, they will send it.

*cool*

I have notified the customer’s office that I will not pay the taxes and they could send back the package. So here it was the result:

- I have received a package of Lecithin at Portugal directly from the e-shop, without any retention.
- My friend has received a package of Lecithin in UK.
and…
- I have received the package retained by the customer’s office without paying any taxes.

Theoretically I have received Lecithin for 6 years. Well… My friend has taken the Lecithin; it was too much for me. :)

Another story with a similar ending:

About 2 weeks ago I have bought 103 DMC color threads to continue my embroidery work at a UK e-shop. I have received them last week from Germany, I have checked the colors and realized that it was missing one thread #939.

I have written an e-mail to thanks the fast shipping, but just for the record, it was missing a single thread. I was not expecting any thread; by the way, it was just 0.47 GBP, but they have insisted on sending the single thread.

Yesterday, I have received the single thread #939 plus 102 DMC color threads again from Germany. In other words, I have received my order twice.

This morning I had the single thread #939 into my mailbox coming from Ireland.

Without any more comments, does anyone need to buy something by the internet?! I receive twice or more the same order!! :)

No comments: