Thursday, August 23, 2007

Reward

One of these past days, I was talking with a friend until to 2 a.m. We have talked about everything, and even I told the beautiful story of my arrival at USA. I’ve never written about that, but just to have an idea… I’ve slept with rats in a 3rd floor on my first night. Well, slept… I haven’t closed the eyes, I was scary. The house was located on the East zone of Cleveland, i.e., the worst and poorest zone of Cleveland.

Two days ago, the same friend asks:

- Do you want go to the movie?!

- Humm, why not?! I do not remember the last time I went to the movie. Which movie do you want to see?!

- Ratatouille.

- I hate that, sometimes my mother does ratatouille. I feel nauseas just smelling it.

And we went to the movie, to see Ratatouille. We have made a total of 120 Km (V.N.G) to see a movie with rats.

Next time I must to tell him pretty stories. Perhaps about the baby deer in the campus or the squirrels on my bedroom window.

No comments: