Monday, October 22, 2007

Time Loop

Yesterday in the early morning a familiar noise has woke me up. I was listening someone walking and my mind associated to the footsteps of my mother coming up by the stairs. I’ve thought “Oh no, mum is coming to wake me up”.

[When I lived with my parents, my mother had always the bad habit to come to wake me up in a very friendly way. She opened my bedroom door, opened the blind and pulled out the bed sheets in a way that all my body was uncover, saying “It’s time to wake up” very loud. On the week days it was at 7 a.m. and on the weekend at 8:30 a.m.]

I’ve opened my eyes suddenly and kept listening the footsteps. I’ve eared someone breathing behind me. Wow, who was there?! My mother would kill me. I’ve turned the head and realized that I was in my house and not having 12 years old. What a relief!!

The footsteps were exaggerated. The upper neighbor was walking with high-heeled shoes at 6 a.m.. Surprisingly, some tears have rolled into my face. I wonder why.

No comments: