Friday, December 28, 2007

Opinions

It is always fun to ear people analyzing or criticizing ourselves. I wonder why I laugh every time someone does that with me.

A co-worker:

Usually I knock before opening her office’s door. She doesn’t move her head but only the eyes, and looks above her glasses. If it is someone of her interest, she moves her head, says hello and talks friendly, otherwise her eyes are redirected to the laptop, ignoring who has knocked the door.

At home, I have analyzers too:

When you phone your father you use the French accent, when calling your mom you have the typical north accent.

Or… asking something like “So, how is living with me? Do you like it?”:

Well, it is an adventure… mainly when your parents are coming to visit you. You enter through that door like a hurricane.

No comments: