Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sweet Love

Every woman likes to have breakfast in bed. The romantic and perfect scene is to see our love coming from the kitchen with a tray by the morning. I had a beautiful wake up yesterday… I’ve sit up on the bed to hold the tray.

me: Oh two cups… are you going to take your breakfast on the bed too?!

he: Yes, my dear. And I do not have any rose, otherwise I’d give you one.

me: And is all these bread (round balls of bread) with cheese for you?!

he: These two are for you, the other one with melted cheese is for me. I didn’t put yours in the microwave, because I know you do not like melted cheese.

I took the plate with the bread and I’ve knocked the bread:

me: And do you think I like to eat boulders?! This bread is 5 days old.

he: In fact, this could kill someone.

No comments: