Monday, August 11, 2008

Sleeping, Eating and Sleeping

Last week I’ve spent my time on eating, writing and sleeping. It’s hard when you want to work; you sit in front of the computer, open the text editor and decide to take a nap. Sometimes it is irritating, because you want the work done, but your body/head don’t let you accomplish your task.

Yesterday I’ve decided that by the end of this week I will have chapter 5 and half of the chapter 6 of my thesis written. I’ve started quite well today. I woke up at 9 a.m., eaten by breakfast and 10:30 I was in bed to take a nap. I woke at 13:00 and had my lunch. Miraculously I did a banana pudding instead of tacking a nap.

Did I say tacking a nap? I went to bed to take the second nap at 14:30. Again… I woke up at 18:00 and tasted the pudding. You are wondering when I’ll finish to write the thesis. Well, I do not know. Meanwhile I’m trying to not take another nap. It would be great if I could write the first paragraph of the f***ing fifth chapter.

No comments: