Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Desperate Husband

Today is a very bad day. I woke up with an enormous headache, took already two naps and I’m not feeling better than this morning. I’m trying to entertain myself, to forget the headache. To write a post is always an entertainment.

Last Saturday I went to a wedding celebration. But… before the celebration I should found some adequate clothes. I thought that perhaps my mum could help. Her size is usually the 46EU, so I should fit in. I’ve tried a long skirt but the button was almost 10 cm apart from the place where it should be buttoned. Another long skirt (elastic one) was great but my desperate husband was saying “what a shame!”.

Well, after one hour trying clothes, I’ve taken (short) black pants, but because they will be unbuttoned for obvious reasons, they seemed long pants. Also a large brown tunic was chosen. Well… large for my mother.

I passed all the celebration on the Saturday morning pushing up the pants. Everybody was looking at me, I wonder if they were looking to the clothes or to my belly. Anyway, it was the first time I felt bad in a ceremony. What a disgrace.

No comments: