Friday, January 26, 2007

Who said that life is easy?!

Life is happiness and sadness at the same time. You need to get hurt to be happy, but you get hurt only if you have already been happy.

However, sometimes we have a good life and we feel depressed, sad, with no will to live. And we ask ourselves many times "What the f*cking I'm doing in this world?" I think we will discover the answer when we get 80 years old :) So... we need to wait until there.
Yesterday, on a talk, someone has dropped the words "The Thin Red Line". I didn't know that was a movie, and from the comments that I have read each of us fights our own wars. Everyday you have a challenge and you need to be tough. I didn't said that was easy, did I? But at least I'm here writing these words, I can say that I'm reaching the goals of each challenge in my life.
Another comment by Peter Preston

"There's only a thin red line between the sane and the mad."

That's true. An inner strength is always needed to conserve the mental sanity. How many times you have felt collapsing? I guess, hundred times. If you reach this state, close your eyes for long hours, hear your breathing and control it. Clean your mind of any thoughts, and listen your heart beating. You are not allowed to cry, remove that nasty thought from your mind and fast.
Try to be calm and regain the strength that you need to open your eyes, to walk and clean all the mess in your life.

Today, I'll finish with one of the most beautiful songs that I have ever heard: "Everybody Hurts" from R.E.M released in 1992.



When your day is long and the night,
The night is yours alone,
When you're sure you've had enough
of this life,
Well hang on

Don't let yourself go,
'Cause everybody cries
And everybody hurts sometimes

Sometimes everything is wrong.
Now it's time to sing along
When your days is night alone,
If you feel like letting go,
When you think you've had too much
Of this life,
Well hang on

Everybody hurts
Take comfort in your friends
Everybody hurts
Don't throw your hand
Oh, no
Don't throw your hand
If you feel like you're alone,
No, no, no, you are not alone

If you're on your own in this life,
The days and nights are long,
When you think you've had too much
Of this life to hang on

Well, everybody hurts,
Sometimes everybody cries
And everybody hurts sometimes
And everybody hurts sometimes
So, hold on, hold on, hold on...
Everybody hurts... You are not alone

No comments: