Monday, September 17, 2007

Decisions

Once someone said to me: I always avoid to take decisions, usually I let life going on. Things get always a pathway without I interfere.

Each step of my life was carefully taken and decided, in which direction I should move. I need to recognize that if I didn't took any decision along my life, I would not be what I am neither I would be writing this message. There are some easy decisions but for some of them we feel anguish, sadness and despair. We try to imagine the left path and it is doesn’t seems pleasant. So we try to imagine the right path and it seems worst. In fact, we can not run away from taking decisions. I wonder what kind of life has the people that are so easy-going.

The f*cking decision, as I have described it in the last post, was already taken. I’m not sure that’s the best one, but at least I can not be censored to be strict. Anyway, if it is the right decision I just have to wait for the profits. Meanwhile I’m seeing some hurricanes approaching. I’ll try to minimize the damages with a smooth breeze coming from my mind and heart.

No comments: