Friday, September 5, 2008

A Cat Confused

Usually, when I go to bed (at night or to take a nap), the cat comes with me. He lay down transversally at the bottom of the bed. When I get up, the cat opens one eye, looks at me perhaps thinking “Do not disturb me.

Yesterday, I went to take a nap, the cat jump to the bed near to my abdomen. I said “go down baby, go down”, but he has not listened me. This time, he was trying to play with something. He put one of his hands on my abdomen, and takes off, put again, takes off. Suddenly, he tried to find something under the sheets, as if some mice could be there. I showed him that nothing was there, and again he put his hand on my abdomen kind of confused.

Today, he jumped to the desk office and began to shuffle a pile of papers near to me… cats are capable of hearing ultrasonic sounds - sounds that are beyond the range audible to humans. No wonder why his so confused, something strange is happening to him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ehehheh :) curioso!!
Beijinho!!